MCQs of Literary Terms is an important section of English literature. You can find all mcqs of literary terms. Sudents can qualify their competitive exams if they practice these mcqs atleast three time.
Literary Terms MCQs
1. Sometimes you come across such a group of words or phrases that start with the same sound. You certainly enjoy while pronouncing them. It is an example of…..
2. You become very frank with your friends and you set aside all formalities while talking to them. It means you are using slang or informal language which is called…. in literary terms.
3. While you are making a speech and you repeat a word or a phrase time and again at the start of your sentence to assure people of your commitment to your cause. It is an example of….literary term.
4. You certainly want to make your large text very catchy; you start it with a verse, poem, quotation, or song. It means you demonstrate the literary term……
5. Sometimes you describe a scene, idea, or thing that appeals to at least one of five senses of others. It is an example of…….
6. When you say something but it has the opposite meaning; it is an example of …..
7. While you are not in a position to criticize someone’s action directly; you fabricate an animal story in which the same action is performed by the animals and you criticize their action forcefully. It is an example of…..
8. Sometimes it so happens that you cannot convey bad news in harsh words directly; you convey that news in polite words; it is the example of ……
9. In movies and plays especially it so happens that a present scene is interrupted by a past scene for a short period that proves to be very supportive to understand the current situation. It is an example of …
10. You speak sometimes such sentences that cannot be possible literary but they add to the importance of the main idea you are conveying to someone.